I've been keeping a little secret lately and it's time to break the news the World Wide Web. First, some hints:
- We recently purchased a minivan. Yes, that's right, a super uncool, bulky, but oh so practical and roomy minivan. And the worst part? I love it.
- I have had an unexplained and insatiable craving for French toast on multiple occasions.
- In the past couple of months, I have sometimes felt so tired that I think I may be fall asleep while standing up. I tend to go to bed not long after Nora (she's 1 1/2) and take naps at the same time she does.
- I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies the other day and didn't eat the raw dough. This took an incredibly large amount of will power.
- We have summer plans to redo our guest bedroom.
- Nora has learned a new phrase which you can see pictured on her shirt below. She repeats this phrase often with great enthusiasm.
Did you guess the news yet?!
Baby Otte #2 is due to arrive November 16th!